On this episode of The Popcorn Podcast Chad and Tamar get together to discuss their Thanksgiving holidays and give spoiler free reviews on Moana and Arrival. Chad dragged the family to Queen Mary’s Chill and you should as well.
The Queen Mary’s 5th Annual CHILL returns to the majestic ship November 23, 2016 with a special opening night of festivities including the annual Tree Lighting Ceremony, hosted by Pitch Perfect 2 star, Chrissie Fit, and Teen Choice Award nominee, New District, with help from Santa Claus. Open select dates through January 8, 2017 CHILL is Southern California’s coolest holiday adventure complete with ice-skating, ice tubing, swingin’ sleigh rides, visits with Santa, gingerbread decorating and the all-new interactive attraction, Alice in Winterland.
- NEW Light up the night and follow The Queen down the rabbit hole this holiday season with the all-new interactive and digitally immersive Alice in Winterland, a 14,000-square foot walk-through adventure. Experience larger than life lanterns as you venture with Alice and friends into the Hall of Doors, the White Rabbit’s Kitchen, Mad Hatter’s Work Shop, the infamous Tea Party, Hedge Maze, Caterpillar Garden and the newest addition to the beloved story, Queen of Diamonds.
- Grab a tube and barrel down the 150-foot, two-story Glacier GlideTubing Run.
- NEW Experience a one-of-a-kind interactive bar with RFID technology featuring Winterland Vodka Flights and Magical Martinis in the all-new Magic Mushroom Martini Bar.
- Lace up some ice skates and glide upon The Looking Glass Rink, a 6000 square foot outdoor ice skating rink under the stars.
- Visit North Pole Post to pen letters to Santa
- Test your trimming skills with Crafty the Elf by trimming your very own stocking at Santa’s Stocking Stop
- Build the ultimate hot coco in a souvenir mug at the Cocoa toppings bar and nestle up with Mrs. Claus for story time at C’s Sips and Stories
- Treat the littles to Candy Lane Bounce Houseand The World’s Largest Rocking Horseride
- Beware of Snow flurries throughout the day: 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm
- Stroll through Holly Groveand take photos in front of the larger than life CHILL Christmas Tree while taking in the sounds of the season on North Pole Point Stage
- Capture memories in Claus Cottagefor pictures with the big man in red himself.
- Decorate Gingerbread with Ginny the Gingerbread and The Singing Baker hourly in the life size Gingerbread House
- Test your shooting skills in the Tinsel Toy & Paint: Paintball Shooting Gallery
- Sit back for an exhilarating ride on Polar Express 4-D Experiencein The Queen Mary’s state of the art 4-D theater
- Start your Saturday morning with Pajama Breakfast with Santain Royal Salon on the Promenade of Trees aboard the ship from 9am – 12pm. Decorate gingerbread, photos and stories with Santa, live entertainment, carolers and more!
Select dates and times from November 23, 2016 to January 8, 2017.
The Queen Mary, 1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802 you can find more information on their website here.